International phone calls
If you want to call a phone number abroad please note the following:
1. Select the code for the country in which you wish to call. The "+" stands for a number that must be dialed before the country number. In most countries, this is twice the zero = 00.
2. Dial the following country code, so the number given after the "+" .
3. Select the desired area code and phone number. The number in parentheses (usually zero) = 0 ) please do not dial !
4. Please remember that the owners of the property may be in a different time zone to you (see country codes)!
5. To determine which country has what country code, here you will find a table.
* All statements without guarantee